It seems that although we have had brief spells of summer, August has crept up on us. August is my busiest month for weddings but I'm just taking a bit of time to reflect on this year so far. Here's my thoughts.
WOW...2019 has been awesome so far, I've worked with and met so many lovely people this year so far. I have delivered 22 weddings so far this year. That leaves a few on the editing table and plenty more to shoot this year. I'm just over half way through my weddings for this year. I'm super happy to say that my delivery times have remained at under four weeks for EVERY wedding I've photographed. I don't believe that you should wait more than a month to revisit your wedding with your photographs.
I've worked at some incredible venues like The Barnyard, The Gardens, Hadlow Manor, Knowle House and many more. Working at stunning venues like these is always a privilege.
This post has been a bit self indulgent, but it's always worth taking time to reflect on what you've achieved about mid way through the year.
So what's coming up for the rest of 2019:
- Continuing the work to deliver ALL galleries within 4 weeks
- Family portrait sessions? - If you're interested drop me an email, something I'm considering offering as wedding season draws to a close.
- Getting through this years weddings in one piece!
- An open day at the beautiful Havenfield Hall on the 1st September - stunning venue. Pop along for a chat regarding your wedding photography.
- Another wedding fair later in the year - details TBC.
- Meeting with lots of brides and grooms to have a talk about their 2020/2021 weddings. I actually took a booking for a 2022 wedding a few months ago!
I'll leave you with a few images from what's been an awesome 2019, can't wait to get starting on the rest of this years weddings.
The last 6 months haven't been easy. It's really difficult to see your calendar getting emptier and emptier as the days go by. A few glimmers of light carry you through. To say I was excited to shoot Hannah and Olly's wedding was an understatement. Me and Hannah had...
I had the pleasure of covering Charli & Chris' wedding ceremony at the Archbishops Palace in Maidstone at the beginning of August. Unfortunately the rest of the day was restricted due to wedding receptions not being allowed to take place. However, that didn't stop...
Eleanor and Joe's day started at Green Farmhouse in Lower Halstow, a stunning B&B located in my home village. After Eleanor and her bridesmaid had hair and make up completed it was off to The Barnyard for a twilight wedding. The wedding date they chose was special...
Kent Wedding Photographer based in Lower Halstow, Sittingbourne, Kent.
Covering weddings across Kent and beyond.